| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Columbus, Ks in July is hot at 26.4 °C (79.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.7 °C (90.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in July is 12.7 °C (22.9 °F).
- The weather in July is somewhat dry. Just 77.5mm (3.1in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 14:04 long and the longest day is 14:39 long with an average length of 14:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Columbus, Ks July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Columbus, Ks, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Columbus, Ks:
- Sedan, Ks, Usa - 106.3 kms (66 miles) W
- Independence, Ks, Usa - 88.8 kms (55.2 miles) W
- Newkirk, Ok, Usa - 177.6 kms (110.4 miles) W
- Pawhuska, Ok, Usa - 124.6 kms (77.4 miles) WSW
- Tulsa, Ok, Usa - 118.9 kms (73.9 miles) SW
- Muskogee, Ok, Usa - 143.1 kms (88.9 miles) SSW
- Lamar, Mo, Usa - 141.9 kms (88.2 miles) NE
- Fort Scott, Ks, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Springfield, Missouri, Usa - 144.1 kms (89.6 miles) E
- Neosho, Mo, Usa - 88.8 kms (55.2 miles) E
- Gravette, Ar, Usa - 80.6 kms (50.1 miles) SE
- Eureka Springs, Ar, Usa - 130.7 kms (81.2 miles) ESE
- Fayetteville, Ar, Usa - 142.7 kms (88.7 miles) SE